Why Partner With Us?
At Steinlage Insurance Agency, our Medicare brokers provide a free dedicated benefits solution for Financial Advisors, HR Leaders, CPAs, Community Event Planners, and other professionals. Our licensed advisors and customer support team offer a white-glove Medicare service, acting as your advocate during all stages of the enrollment process.
With our fiduciary-styled approach, your team and clientele have personal support from Steinlage Insurance Agency, aimed at helping individuals choose the right Medicare coverage based on their unique needs. Leverage our team to empower employees, clients, and members as they plan their transition into Medicare.
We Offer Free Seminars
Steinlage Insurance Agency partners with organizations and firms nationally to guide thousands of individuals transitioning into Medicare. We offer free Medicare seminars for nationwide organizations utilizing our localized expertise.
During the seminar, we’ll:
- Highlight Medicare rules in detail for large employers, small employers, and solo practitioners.
- Identify Medicare enrollment regulations and timelines based on recent changes.
- Clarify significant regulation shifts to Medicare prescription drug coverage under the Inflation Reduction Act and changes for 2023-2025.
- Explore variables to consider when forming your client’s healthcare plan: Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (IRMAA), Health Savings Account (HSA) funding, the Donut Hole, and COBRA rules.
The CFP Board has accepted this program for one (1) hour of continuing education. Credits may also be applied toward professional recertification requirements for CAP®, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CLF®, CASL®, ChSNC®, FSCP®, and WMCP®. Credits may also be applied toward recertification requirements for AAMS®, ADPA®, ABFP, APMA®, CRPC®, CRPS®, SCRIC®, FPQP®, LUTCF®, and WMS®.
Why Partner With Our Medicare Brokers?
As we reach age 65, all of us, advisors and clients alike, must make one of the most complex decisions regarding our well-being – Medicare. However, when you choose Steinlage Insurance Agency’s Medicare brokers, you don’t have to navigate the waters alone.
- With our independent agency, we represent all carriers that offer Medicare plans across the country.
- Three generations‘ worth of health insurance-focused wisdom from our team.
- Not everyone has the same needs regarding health care coverage; what is affordable for some may be too expensive for others.
- We are licensed in all 50 states and Washington D.C.
- Value add to your firm – incorporating Medicare into retirement and exit strategy discussions.
- Steinlage Insurance Agency’s licensed advisors, Medicare brokers, and customer support team provide a white-glove service and act as your advocate at all levels – before, during, and after enrollment.
- With the client’s permission, we keep advisors privy to their Medicare-related events: IRMAA discussions and appeals, calculating MAGI, premium savings, regulation shifts, and changes to their exposure.
- There are no fees for our fiduciary-styled approach. We never charge for our services.
- We provide free proposals and plan designs for client planning purposes. We help get realistic premium estimates for retiree planning and budgeting.
White-Glove Support & Service
- Proactive Outreach: We offer the BEST proactive client outreach in the late summer and early fall to obtain updated doctors, medications, and any other changes happening so we can make plan recommendations when necessary.
- Annual Enrollment Webinar Invitations: In late summer and early fall, our clients receive invitations to our annual webinar to discuss regulation shifts, premium changes, and significant plan changes happening for the upcoming year. There is no set it and forget it with regards to health insurance.
- Partnership-Focused Events: We invite our partnering HR Leaders, Advisors, CPAs, and Estate Planners to our quarterly CE Medicare webinars. The CFP Board has accepted these Live Webinar programs for one (1) hour of continuing education.
- On-Demand Support: Receive support for any issues that surface – billing, cross-claims, enrollment, IRMAA, Prescription refill headaches at point of sale, network issues, “Donut Hole” and deductible explanations, and any other pinch points that may surface from time to time.
For More Information
Click the links below to learn more about Medicare enrollment and plans.
- IRMAA appeal document
- IRMAA Medicare costs for high-earning individuals
- The Future of the Donut Hole
- Part B document 40B
- Part B request for employer information
- Medicare Part B EFT document (used to have your Part B premiums drafted out of your checking account when not drawing SS)
- 1-800-MEDICARE Power of Attorney (used to let a 3rd party discuss information with Medicare over the phone only – comes in handy with a spouse or if you help a parent)
Leverage Our Medicare Brokers’ Expertise Today
Please fill out the form below to speak to one of our Medicare brokers on any health insurance-related questions. We look forward to assisting you!