Visit Steinlage Insurance Agency’s Missouri Office
Missouri Medicare Resources
Are you a Missouri resident in need of information about Medicare? Below are useful resources available to you.
Missouri Department of Social Services
615 Howerton Ct.
PO Box 6500
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Missouri Department of Social Services can help you determine if you are eligible for Medicaid benefits, and can also answer questions about your current Medicaid coverage.
- Missouri Healthcare Services Brochure This brochure lists services and additional programs of interest for Medicare and Medicaid recipients in Missouri.
- MO HealthNet Application Status Find out the status of your application for MO HealthNet benefits.
Citizen Leaders Assisting the Insured of Missouri (CLAIM) is a non-profit advocacy organization that provides trained counselors to advocate for, educate, and assist people with Medicare claims and other health insurance needs.
- Choosing a Provider – CLAIM offers information to help Medicare and Medicaid recipients choose hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, and dialysis facilities.
Senior Medicare Patrol
106 W. Young
PO Box 1078
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Senior Medicare Patrol helps seniors who receive Medicare or Medicaid to avoid and detect healthcare fraud. This nationwide program is manned by nearly 6,000 volunteers, most of whom are also Medicare beneficiaries, who educate, conduct outreach, and provide one-on-one counseling. Service areas are determined by region.
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
PO Box 570
Jefferson City, MO 65102
MDHSS partners with a number of governmental and non-profit organizations to provide a spectrum of services for seniors statewide, including providing information about nursing homes and home care, senior choices, and Medicare/Medicaid compliance reports.
- MOSAFE – Missourians Stopping Adult Financial Exploitation provides information for seniors and trains financial institutions to recognize financial abuse of seniors.
Medicare Benefits and Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB)
Retirement Operations Center
PO Box 45
Boyers, PA 16017-0045
Toll-Free: 1-88USOPMRET (1-888-767-6738)
This resource is for federal employees who receive Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB). Qualifying current and retired employees can refer Medicare-related questions to the FEHB office.
- FEHB and Medicare Information Booklet
- Fast Facts about FEHB and Medicare