At Steinlage, we find that many individuals have questions or need help figuring out the Medicare Insurance maze. As a preferred partner with firsthand experience in this area, we will take the time to understand your client’s needs and concerns and match them with a correct plan from day one.
To speak to one of our brokers about becoming a preferred partner, please fill out the form below.
How we Help:
- Being independent, we represent all carriers that offer individual health insurance plans.
- We do not cross sell to your clients.
- We will communicate with the advisor during and after the process, keeping them informed along the way.
- We will stay in touch with clients annually, making sure they have the correct plan for their needs.
- We do not charge fees of any kind. Our expenses are paid by the insurance company. We can create proposals, walk clients through Medicare A/B /D enrollment, and provide guidance on multiple situations.
- We provide free proposals and plan designs for client planning purposes. We help get realistic premium estimates for retiree planning and budget purposes.
Who we Help:
- Early retirees (COBRA alternatives)
- Someone turning 65 and aging into Medicare
- Comparison of group/retiree coverage to Medicare/private insurance
- Children turning 26 and coming off of parents insurance
- Those seeking ACA coverage, both on and off exchange
- Long Term Care planning and insurance
- We are licensed in the majority of states and can advise clients outside of Missouri
- We provide annual reviews for clients already on Medicare, making sure they have the correct Medicare Part D plan for the upcoming year
Click Links for More Information:
- IRMAA appeal document
- IRMAA Medicare costs for High earning individuals
- The Future of the Donut Hole
- Part B document 40B
- Part B request for employer information
- Medicare Part B EFT document (used to have your Part B premiums drafted out of your checking account when you aren’t drawing SS
- 1-800-MEDICARE Power of Attorney (used to let a 3rd party discuss information with Medicare over the phone only) Comes in handy with a spouse or if you help a parent
To start the free, confidential Medicare review process for your client(s), please fill out THIS DOCUMENT and return it to us. We will do the rest!