At Steinlage, we find that many individuals have questions or need help figuring out the Medicare Insurance maze. As a preferred partner with firsthand experience in this area, we will take the time to understand your client’s needs and concerns and match them with a correct plan from day one. We recommend you sign up for our Medicare Webinar – learn how to incorporate Medicare in your retirement planning discussion. Webinars are on demand. Watch when it’s convenient for you or your client. Click here to register.
To speak to one of our brokers about becoming a preferred partner, please fill out the form below.
How we Help:
- Being independent, we represent all carriers that offer individual health insurance plans.
- We do not cross sell to your clients.
- We will communicate with the advisor during and after the process, keeping them informed along the way.
- We will stay in touch with clients annually, making sure they have the correct plan for their needs.
- We do not charge fees of any kind. Our expenses are paid by the insurance company. We can create proposals, walk clients through Medicare A/B /D enrollment, and provide guidance on multiple situations.
- We provide free proposals and plan designs for client planning purposes. We help get realistic premium estimates for retiree planning and budget purposes.
Who we Help:
- Early retirees (COBRA alternatives)
- Someone turning 65 and aging into Medicare
- Comparison of group/retiree coverage to Medicare/private insurance
- Children turning 26 and coming off of parents insurance
- Those seeking ACA coverage, both on and off exchange
- Long Term Care planning and insurance
- We are licensed in the majority of states and can advise clients outside of Missouri
- We provide annual reviews for clients already on Medicare, making sure they have the correct Medicare Part D plan for the upcoming year
Click Links for More Information:
- IRMAA appeal document
- IRMAA Medicare costs for High earning individuals
- The Future of the Donut Hole
- Part B document 40B
- Part B request for employer information
- Medicare Part B EFT document (used to have your Part B premiums drafted out of your checking account when you aren’t drawing SS
- 1-800-MEDICARE Power of Attorney (used to let a 3rd party discuss information with Medicare over the phone only) Comes in handy with a spouse or if you help a parent
To start the free, confidential Medicare review process for your client(s), please fill out THIS DOCUMENT and return it to us. We will do the rest!