At Steinlage Insurance Agency, we provide Financial Advisors and their clients with free Medicare consulting and advice.
As a preferred partner, we will take the time to understand your client’s needs and concerns and match them with a correct plan from day one and provide free annual reviews year after year.
There is no monthly per client retainer with our services. Our team of in-house salaried consultants offer free unbiased guidance to you and your client.
Do you and your client need help deciding on whether Medicare is the best move at 65, can they stay on their large employer’s health plan and delay Medicare, or will Medicare provide the best path of coverage for the client and their family. We consider many variables when guiding your clients through their health insurance transition and keep you in the loop the entire time.
We recommend you sign up for our on demand Medicare Webinar – learn how to incorporate Medicare in your retirement planning discussion. Click here to register. Or contact us to inquire more about our National Medicare speaking series!
To speak to one of our teammates on any health insurance related quesiton, please fill out the form below.
How we Help:
- Being independent, we represent all carriers that offer individual health insurance plans.
- We do not cross sell to your clients.
- We will communicate with the advisor during and after the process, keeping you and the client informed along the way.
- We will stay in touch with clients annually, making sure they have the correct plan for their needs.
- We do not charge fees of any kind and salary our in-house brokers.
- We can create proposals, walk clients through Medicare A/B /D enrollment, and provide guidance on multiple situations.
- We provide free proposals and plan designs for client planning purposes. We help get realistic premium estimates for retiree planning and budget purposes.
Who we Help:
- Someone turning 65 and aging into Medicare.
- Comparison of group/retiree coverage to Medicare/private insurance.
- Children turning 26 and coming off of parents insurance- in select states.
- Those seeking ACA coverage, both on and off exchange in select states.
- We are licensed in the majority of states for all Medicare product.
Click Links for More Information:
- IRMAA appeal document
- IRMAA Medicare costs for High earning individuals
- The Future of the Donut Hole
- Part B document 40B
- Part B request for employer information
- Medicare Part B EFT document (used to have your Part B premiums drafted out of your checking account when you aren’t drawing SS
- 1-800-MEDICARE Power of Attorney (used to let a 3rd party discuss information with Medicare over the phone only) Comes in handy with a spouse or if you help a parent
To start the free, confidential Medicare review process for your client(s), please contact us today so we can connect! We will do the rest!